low-carbon | net zero | regenerative |circular | sustainable | renewable | resilient | clean | healthy | smart | profitable
Find your niche in the climate economy, where it’s a win-win-win for climate-economy-humanity.
The Climate Economy: A Primer
We provide ideas, resources and education for individuals or businesses ready to join The Climate Economy, where it’s a win-win-win for humanity-economy-environment. Climate change is one of the biggest challenges for current and future generations. Unless we start to work and live in ways that respect the climate instead of abusing it, climate change will bring about life-altering changes in temperature, weather, sea level, and biodiversity in the coming years and decades. Changes in business models, including clean energy, natural conservation and circular economy, are necessary to both adapt to climate change and reduce the impact that humans have on the planet going forward. For humans to continue to prosper on Earth as a going concern, this is a necessary and inevitable evolution.
As a result of the climate economy, we’ll have cleaner air and water, a more sustainable food supply, less waste, and less harm to the natural environment, to name a few improvements. People can choose to put their passions to work for the betterment of society, and help to create a workforce that works with nature instead of exploiting it. Our purpose is to help individuals and businesses understand, adjust and cope with this new climate economy. We’re here to help the new climate economy succeed. And we’re here to help inspire others to take up the important work to make the change happen. We are TheClimateEconomy.com.
TheClimateEconomy.com is about new and changing business models that are a win-win-win for climate-economy-humanity. Here are some “wins” we can imagine that would be brought about by the climate economy:
- Climate Wins: reduced pollution, safe drinking water, flourishing forests, biodiversity, stable climate. In the climate economy, we work not only to protect nature, but also to help it flourish.
- Economic Wins: new jobs, new industries, regenerative agriculture, sustainable resource use, removal of inefficiencies, waste optimization, recycling. In the climate economy, a job is not only to build wealth, but to fulfill our purpose in life.
- Human Wins: Purposeful work, community involvement, lifelong learning, better health. In the climate economy, we work not only for ourselves, but for the betterment of all humanity.
Businesses that aim for these wins will win the future! Upcoming generations will demand them.
What We Do (Our Services)
As mentioned above: We provide ideas, resources and education for individuals or businesses ready to join The Climate Economy, where it’s a win-win-win for humanity-economy-environment.
- Our website provides free information and tools for anyone who wants to embark on a journey into the climate economy.
- For more help and information about additional services for your group or business, read about Our Services.
Why The Climate Economy?
In the race to preserve the climate for future generations, there are excellent strides being made at the international, national, state and local levels. TheClimateEconomy.com is for every person out there who may already have a business, need an idea for a business, students who need research ideas, or community groups looking for new projects. It’s for the people, by the people! People of every age, race, gender, location, and political stripe can benefit from a transition to the climate economy. All areas of expertise will be needed. It’s about things you can do. The opportunities are literally infinite. Some ways you may benefit from The Climate Economy:
- “Eco” your business: Explore new business models to design out waste, improve efficiency, save energy, etc.
- Benefit from positive PR: Responsible companies are getting all the love nowadays. Especially from younger generations.
- Prepare for the future carbon credits economy: It’s coming, and you’ll do well to be prepared to take advantage of it.
- Create new markets: Open up paths to new products and services to create new opportunities and revenue for your ideas or business.
There are many more advantages; to read more about why the Climate Economy is the future, Start Here.
TheClimateEconomy.com – “3-Step Program Towards a Low-Carbon Lifestyle”
Just like that favorite breakfast cereal of yours is part of a complete breakfast, TheClimateEconomy.com is part of a complete low-carbon lifestyle strategy. Here are three steps you can take today, and every day, to make a difference.
3. Use your voice and spread the word.
Tell a friend. Post a tweet. Tell friends on Facebook. Send an email. Important stuff.
More About TheClimateEconomy.com
By developing businesses or ideas for the climate economy, you can simultaneously make money, protect the environment for future generations, and improve lives. It’s a no-brainer! Or maybe just a new way of looking at things. It may be a matter of tweaking the way you do business today, or it could be the start of an entirely new venture. TheClimateEconomy.com is about working, making and servicing smarter to provide for your family and its future generations while helping to to improve the health of the planet. It’s a journey.
TheClimateEconomy.com is about new ideas, and turning climate problems into opportunities. provides a starting point for information about how you can get involved in the Climate Economy. We will cover many topics; we are not necessarily experts in all of them, but we can provide a starting point for you. There is something for everyone in TheClimateEconomy.com, and there are new ideas sprouting every day (we have a growing list). Do you have something you’d like us to explore, or a question about a post, or would you like to co-blog? Email us.
Then you can move on to joining the discussions, posting your ideas, events, businesses and jobs, and being part of a community that’s on the right side of history.
How to Get Started
- Explore the Library, where you can find introductions to many Climate Economy ideas and concepts. Find your niche, and dig into it. Explore jobs, businesses and events.
- Jump on board – become a member! Then you can join discussions and groups, and post your events, jobs and business. (Note: events submitted without registration on the site will require admin approval before posting.)
Discover what moves you about the Climate Economy! We’re here to help everyone who wants to be a part of The Climate Economy to find their niche and take their place in making history.
We are just getting started. It’s going to be an exciting time for current and future generations.
Questions or suggestions? Want to partner up? Email email@example.com or call (618) 713-2896 for more information.